- Synthetic 50′ rope
- 3500 lb rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.2 hp motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH)—12.76″ x 4.60” x 4.37″
- 3.0″ x 4.87″ (76 x 124mm) mounting bolt pattern
- Includes aluminum hawse fairlead—4.3″ (109 mm)
- Utilizes heavy-gauge extended wiring—long enough for 4-seaters
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless remote control w/ auto shutoff
- Water resistant remote receiver
Requires machine specific mounting plate or winch ready bumper (sold separately)
When you get into trouble, a SuperATV’s 3500 lb. Black Ops Winch is your best friend. With a 50′ synthetic rope, wireless remote control and brakes to hold the spool on inclines, weather proof seals to keep your gears turning this winch is ready to go when you need it most. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud. It comes with extended heavy-gauge wiring that’s long enough for 4-seaters. It’s rugged, powerful, and versatile so that no matter how bad it gets, Black Ops will get you out.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 3500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.